Please refer in particular to clause 7 and clause 8 below which concern our exclusion and limitation of liability to you.
- you, the subscriber to our course materials ("you", "your"); and
- THEFOREXHUB Limited t/a The Forex Hub ("we", "our", "us").
- By subscribing to our course materials through the educational platform provided by Teachable, Inc. (www.teachable.com or such other site used by Teachable from time to time) ("Teachable"), you are agreeing to be bound by:
- these terms; and
- YOUR CONTRACT WITH TEACHABLE
- Educational purposes only
The course materials we offer through Teachable are for educational purposes only. Our courses provide an introductory guide to forex trading and its underlying concepts. Our courses are not to be treated as professional investment advice.
- Accuracy and availability of course materials
- All our course materials are provided 'as is'. We have taken all reasonable care to ensure the course materials do not contain errors or omissions but we cannot guarantee (and therefore make no representation or warranty) that the course materials do not contain technical, typographical or photographical errors.
- We may, but shall have no obligation to, update or correct the course materials from time to time.
- From time to time our course materials may become temporarily unavailable for access through Teachable, for example due to technical issues with Teachable's website. We have no control over and accept no liability for any such downtime. Queries relating to such matters should be directed to Teachable directly.
- Licence for your use of course materials
- We own the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the course materials we make available through Teachable. Except as provided in these terms, we reserve all rights in the same.
- Upon paying to access certain of our course materials through Teachable (the "Materials") you are granted a limited, non-exclusive licence to use those Materials for educational purposes (the "Licence").
- Under the terms of the Licence you are prohibited from:
- modifying or copying the Materials (except for making a single back-up copy for personal use if you are entitled to do so under your local law);
- using the Materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- removing any copyright or other intellectual property notices from the Materials; and
- otherwise possessing or using the Materials in an unlawful manner (whether under your local law or under the law of England and Wales, as such laws may change from time to time).
- The Licence shall terminate on the earliest of:
- you receiving a refund from Teachable or us in relation to the Materials;
- (in the case of subscription based access to the Materials) you terminating that subscription with Teachable; and
- you breaching:
- any of these terms (in particular but without limitation the prohibition under clause 5.3 above); and
- Teachable's terms and conditions (as updated by Teachable from time to time).
- If you are the licensee of multiple Licences (e.g. because you subscribe to more than one of our courses) then the termination of any one of those Licences shall automatically cause all the other Licences to terminate.
- Immediately upon termination of the Licence (regardless of the cause) you shall delete all copies (including your personal back-up) of the relevant Materials and cease to access those Materials through Teachable.
- Indemnity and inadequacy of damages
- You hereby agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with your breach of the terms of the Licence.
- Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that we may have, you hereby acknowledge and agrees that damages alone would not be an adequate remedy for any breach of the terms of the Licence. Accordingly, we shall be entitled to the remedies of injunction, specific performance or other equitable relief for any threatened or actual breach of the terms of the Licence.
- No liability for Trading losses
As a condition of subscribing to our courses, you accept that we are in no way responsible for any losses you may suffer as a result of your forex trading. Forex trading has inherent risks and even an experienced investor who trades in an optimal manner may nevertheless lose money due to circumstances outside of their control. You should not invest any money in forex which you cannot afford to lose.
- general Limitation of liability
Please read this clause 8 carefully as it concerns the limitation and exclusion of our liability to you.
- Nothing in these terms limits any liability of ours where it would be unlawful to do so, including (without limitation) liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; and
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 8.1 of these terms, you accept that we shall have no liability to you for any of the following:
- loss of profits;
- loss of use or corruption of software, data or information;
- loss of or damage to goodwill; and
- indirect or consequential loss.
- Subject to clauses 8.1 and 8.2 of these terms, our total liability to you (including without limitation liability in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these terms or your use of our course materials) shall in no circumstances exceed the total fees you have paid to Teachable to access our course materials in the 12 months immediately preceding the day on which the earliest of the following occurred:
- you became aware of having a claim against us;
- you became aware of potentially having a claim against us; and
- you ought reasonably to have become aware of having a claim against us.
- governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Each party hereby irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms (their subject matter or formation), your use of our website or your use of our course materials.
If any part of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms
- Contact details
Our contact details are as follows:
Post - THEFOREXHUB Limited, C/O Paris Smith LLP, London Road, Southampton, United Kingdom, SO15 2AE.
Email - [email protected]